Return Policy & Procedures
RETURN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Help us process your return quickly & efficiently
TO AVOID DELAY AND/OR DENIAL, Please review this document carefully
NOTE: ALL RETURNS ARE CAREFULLY INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT:
All returned packages will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility requirements are met for credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Please be sure to follow the return guidelines to avoid any delay or denial of processing your return. Note: Processing a return my take up to seven (7) business days from the time your return is received by Air Compressor Pumps.
RETURNING A DEFECTIVE ITEM
Unless otherwise specified, we will gladly accept defective exchanges on products within 30 days of the original order shipment date. Air Compressor Pumps shall have sole discretion as to the credit method. We may issue a credit, ship a replacement product, issue an exchange, or we may repair the item and return it to you.
Returns of non-defective items that are eligible for return by Air Compressor Pumps, at Air Compressor Pumps' sole discretion, may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Non-defective parts that are eligible for return by Air Compressor Pumps, will be issued a refund based upon Air Compressor Pumps' return policies and if they are returned within 30 days of the original order shipment date.
Air Compressor Pumps will offer help and suggest parts to repair your unit, however we do NOT guarantee that the part will be 100% correct or that it will solve your unit’s problem. Your local authorized repair shop is the only one that can give a guaranteed repair by being able to actually view and personally diagnose your tool/unit. Any and all pumps and parts ordered by the customer are at the customer’s sole discretion.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for ALL returns. This can be obtained by calling (757) 776-0476. A representative will make sure that the parts are eligible for return and then issue you an RMA authorization form. NOTE: RMA numbers will expire after 14 days.
Any item returned without an RMA form will be rejected, documented and discarded.
- ALL products being returned must be 100% complete and meet the following criteria:
Ø RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the box being returned
Ø A copy of the order packing slip must be included with the return – with the RMA number written on the order packing slip.
Ø Returns of kits must include all items. Missing items will result in either a deduction in credit amount, or complete rejection of credit at the sole discretion of Air Compressor Pumps.
Ø Package the return with ample, firm packaging material to prevent damage to the parts. Notes: Products that are received damaged will be denied credit at the sole discretion of Air Compressor Pumps. Damages include (cracks, dents, scratches, defacement, abused, torn or punctured) and could be due to improper or insufficient packaging; or due to damage during installation on tool/unit.
Ø Shipping recommendations: We strongly recommend that you fully insure the package you are returning. This is for your protection in the event that the package is lost or damaged in transit. We also suggest that you use a ‘traceable/trackable’ carrier such as UPS or FedEx as they can provide ‘proof of delivery.’ Air Compressor Pumps shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit.
Ø Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer and non-refundable. At the sole discretion of Air Compressor Pumps, we may reimburse shipping charges related to the exchange of defective products. If you have any questions about shipping reimbursement for defective exchanges, please ask the customer service representative issuing your RMA number. NOTE: Reimbursable shipping charges will never exceed the original amount charged to the customer on the original order.
Ø DO NOT RETURN SHIPMENTS to the Manufacturer unless requested to do so. Returns shipped to the manufacturer instead of Air Compressor Pumps, may be denied credit for their return.
RETURNS – SHIPPING ADDRESS
Air Compressor Pumps
1244B Executive Blvd. Suite 101
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Prior to returning your pump, you must do the following to properly cushion your pump or no credit will be issued.
- Drain all of the oil from the pump.
- Make sure that 3" of solid packing material or cardboard is on the bottom of the box prior to putting your pump in the box.
- Do NOT use newspaper or peanuts alone to cushion the pump.
- Use heavy duty packaging or folded cardboard to allow 3" of packing between the pump and the side of the box.
- If you are using any type of loose packing material (peanuts) make sure to put packaging tape on any holes of the pump head or pump body.
- If you are not using the same box that we shipped your pump in, choose a double strength box.
- Use heavy duty packaging tape on ALL seams of the box.
- Insure your box for the price that you paid for the pump.
Once we receive your pump, we will mount it on our test stand, fill it with oil, hook it up to our test manifold and test for 30 minutes. If the pump has not been damaged and tests ok, your sales team member will contact you regarding your return.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A $32.50 PUMP TEST FEE FOR ALL RETURNED PUMPS.
FINAL RETURN POLICY NOTES:
The following notes are at the sole discretion of Air Compressor Pumps, Inc.
- Returns of Non-Defective items may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee
- Returns of Non-Defective items may be issued store credit in lieu of a refund.
- Returns of Non-Defective items that are received 31-60 days from the order shipment date will be issued a store credit (no refund). Store credits expire ninety (90) days from the original order date of shipment.
- Returns received after 90 days are not allowed and no credit will be issued.
- Returns that do not meet requirements described in this document will be photographed and documented to deny the return. Merchandise will not be returned to the customer unless the customer pays for return postage.
Please call Air Compressor Pumps, Inc. or email: email@example.com if you have questions regarding our return policy or if you need to know if your product meets the return criteria.